Silent Drive Vacuum Pump Kit: A solution to low vacuum. Big cams can wreak havoc in a vehicle with a power brake booster. The bigger the cam, the lower the vacuum number. Inherently, the lower the vacuum number the harder the brake pedal is to press. This does not have to be the case. With our Silent Drive Vacuum Pump, you can remove the engine from the equation and use our stand alone pump to provide the vacuum necessary to properly run a vacuum brake booster.
With our new and improved system, you can expect improved decibel levels (73 dbA) over our previous version along with an improved recovery rate of about 2 seconds (approximately 6 seconds to 70% capacity). Bottom line, we took what we felt like was the best system on the market and guaranteed it.
Included in the Silent Drive Vacuum Pump Kit are the following items:
- OEM Quality Rotary Vane Electric Vacuum Pump
- Powdercoated Black Mounting Bracket (Multi-Drilled for Different Clocking Options)
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Control Module Housing with a Black Anodized Finish (Module contains pressure switch along with solid state relay)
- OE Quality Yazaki Weatherproof Connector (4 wire connection to vehicle)
- Posi-Lock Fuse Holder with Fuse
- Necessary Electrical Accessories for Installation
- 10 feet of 11/32 inch Vacuum Hose
- Mounting Hardware