- Test the function and accuracy of Fuel, Temperature, and Oil Pressure gauges. Simple slide switch lets you test gauges at high, medium and low readings.
- Designed to work specifically with your 1955-1986 Ford Vehicle with ohm range of 73-10 with non-linear coil resistance.
- Instrument cluster gauges can be tested without being completely removed from vehicle by testing at sending unit location.
- Power light will flash when powered on if mechanical voltage regulator controls your gauge cluster, if a solid state regulator has been installed as a replacement the power light will illuminate without flashing.
- Simple instructions are printed on the small compact unit. Very easy to use and perfect for any toolbox!
|Alligator clips and instructions